Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome Nilrem, transfing in from TAG!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
welcome to the Redbacks mate... a good transfer!!!
Welcome
Welcome buddy good to have you with the red back's Smile
WELCOME!!
great to have you transfer across and look forward to meeting you at a troop soon......

the always important question is.............Have you moved to the Northside or that other side??
Welcome!
(Thursday 27-Aug-2015, 04:39 PM)Agent Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and welcome, please show your passport and visa at the door.
Wink

Speaking as a 'Mexican' myself: "Passport and visa? We don't need no stinking passport and visa!"

Welcome Garry!
Hello and Welcome Smile
Welcome to the family .
Hi guys,

Again thanks for the welcome to the Red Back Garrison, my transfer request is in and should be confirmed soon.. funnily enough I did move here 2 years ago and tried to hook up with you guys and girls but due to the job I HAD.. i couldn't find time to troop. well that's all changed and i'm glad to say time is my friend again!

So the all important answer is i'm New Farm based, so technically Northside! to fill you in as well, i've got my numbers 50100 (reserve, as it's been a while since i trooped) with a TK (and this needs a bit of work.. maybe I can turn this into a TD) and I am working through a build of a CB - Kashyyyk BARC clone, a Phase 1 animated bucket teasing me on a shelf at home and a Anovos TK on order.

So really looking forward to catching up with you all and getting back into trooping.
Welcome welcome welcome! Can't wait to troop with you!
Welcome. Look forward to trooping with you soon.
Welcome mate!
Pages: 1 2