Redback Garrison

Full Version: Greetings....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day all,

So I saw some of you wonderful people at the Comic con today... And after talking to The Scotsman about joining the 501st, I have found myself here...

To see your efforts today, and having read about some of your other events, in raising awareness and monies for charities... I was really taken aback.. This is the kind of organisation I have been looking for. My 2 favourite things... Star Wars, and helping those less fortunate.

I plan on starting a Stormtrooper build as soon as I can... I may need a fair amount of guidance though...

So, hello to all, and thank you for putting a huge smile on my sons face today too... I'll tell you more about myself a but later on..

Cheers

Bobby Fett
G'day Bobby, welcome to the Redback forums.
So you have decided on a Stormtrooper, or TK as we call them. Great choice, but I am a little bias Smile.
Head on over to www.whitearmor.net and sign up . It is the biggest resource of TK info on he planet, and prepare to have your mind blown.

Phantom should be along soon to give you some more info on the Garrison/501st and Costume reference details.
Once again welcome and let the fun begin.
Welcome to the forums, Bobby. You'll find plenty of help here and over on the FISD. Hope to meet you at a troop. Cheers.
Welcome to the forums mate!
Welcome to the redbacks!!
Hi Bobby,

Welcome to the Redback forums mate.
Hi Bobby,
Nice to see you here and welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers Smile
Welcome to the Redback Forums, Bobby!
Welcome aboard Bobby.
Glad you made it.

We will get you upgraded to a verified cadet so you can see more of the forum shortly.

Welcome.
Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoyed OzComicCon and got heaps of pics.
Welcome!
WooO! Glad you could see the Fighting 501st in full flight!

If you can, track down a documentary called "Heart of an Empire". It's all about the 501st Legion, and goes into more detail on how and why we started.

Also - kudos. I'm a TK (Stormtrooper) and proud. The original and still the best!
Welcome aboard Bobby Smile
Welcome to the RedBacks brother Smile
Pages: 1 2