Redback Garrison

Full Version: My first hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
My name is Cathy Onion and I am monion25's wife.

I am here to support him in his interests, I know very little of star wars but am being educated slowly. I have seen how much enjoyment he gets from being involved with the red backs and seen the fun you all have.

So I have decided to join up to support my boy and because I would do anything to see him smile.

Mark has started on my first costume a Jawa.

So I hope to join you all at an event soon.

Cathy
Hi Cathy,
About time!! Glad to see you join Smile
Welcome to the Forums Cathy!
Welcome Cathy! Hope to see you and Mark again soon.
Welcome aboard bub, luv u 2. It will be great to be out trooping and doing good with you and the kids soon. And its you that makes me smile its just a bonus you enable me to follow my dreams. luv u
Hi Cathy and welcome!
Hi Cathy and welcome to the garrison. Mark wrangled for me at Dreamworld and he had a blast. Its good to see the wife's getting involved. The more you learn about Star Wars the more you will love the whole experience.
Welcome Cathy Smile
Hiya Cathy and welcome to forums Smile
Hi Cathy - welcome aboard Jig
Hi Cathy. I'm in a similar situation - don't know a lot about Star Wars, I'll leave that for hubby, but keen to join a fun, family friendly group doing such great things in the community. Welcome!
Hi Cathy. Welcome to the Forums.
Welcome aboard Cathy ?
Welcome
Hi Cathy, welcome to the Dark Side, say hello to that husband of your for me Smile