Redback Garrison

Full Version: Currimundi science fair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 24th October

Venue: Currumundi state school

Time: 10am

Mission: To add some sci-fi to the Currumundi state school science fair

Trooper Attendance: Scoot040 - TI
Solo - TK
Mortogg -CT
RebbyRebReb - DZ (jawa)

Support crew: Gaugerage
monion25

DETAILS : This was a great day , upon my arrival i was greeted with a light shower of rain. Meet up with organizers to see if we had somewhere to go and get changed and able to have a break they gaves us one of their music rooms.
Then i went back out to wait for everyone when i saw the wilvos which my aunty is a part of one of the ladies was waiting for the rest of their group to show up when the rain came worried about the stuff she had we moved it under cover when the rest of our crew showed up and the rest of the wilvos with their gazebo we offered to help set up before more rain came.
From me personally a big thank you to the crew for helping out the ladies were very appreciative.
Then we got geared up and moved around with the two wranglers we were able to split up then meet back together and have a break went back out went for a ride on the tea cups and some kids were happy they saw Darth Vader (i get that so much).
Gaugerage and monion did an excellent job wrangling as usual.

Injuries / Malfunctions : flat batteries on fans both jawa and tie pilot
Shoulder strap on clone after we got changed when we finished

Public Incidents :nil

MISSION STATUS : Happy organizers ,smiling kids and some adults mission accomplished.

Photo: thanks to Gaugerage and monion and Gaugerages sister

[attachment=3138]
[attachment=3139]
[attachment=3140]
Wrangler of the year right here !!!
Awsome work guys and gals
Great work North Coasters! Bet that tea cup ride was fun!
Great work.
Great work Guys and Girls can't wait for our next SunnyCoast troop, you all did an amazing job and it was great to meet you all.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
Looks like it was a lot of fun! great work troopers
Good to see RebbyRebReb representing the Jawas! Good work all!
Great work troopers!
Was a very good troop, though the Tea cup ride though looked to be a steady ride quickly proved to be more like a ARC-170 Star-fighter simulator with all the fast spinning
How did you manage to sit in the ride?

I've been checking the background for unicorns, because some form of magic had to be involved!
Ohhhhhh tea cup ride !!! Great work guys
Great work everybody .
Looks like you all had fun, great work.
well done all (Vader included heee hee!!)