Redback Garrison

Full Version: Sunfest - Gladstone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Date: 22 Jan 2016

Venue: Gladstone City Library

Time:13:00

Mission: To promote the Wargaming and Role Playing Association of Gladstone to the community

Trooper Attendance:1

RBG: TKID and username/costume TK 13330 Monstar - TK ANH Stormtrooper

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:2

Details: The Troop got off to an interesting start when on arrival I found out that the air conditioning was not working in the room that I would spend half of my time in. Thankfully they had a good size fan to stand in front off!

Once dressed and moving around, the local paper arrived to do a story on the club and on this awesome looking person walking around in white armour.

After talking to the reporter and explaining what I was about, I moved around the room and interacted with the kids that had arrived to play games. I also moved out into the main part of the library only to be asked for several photo's from admiring female staff members.

The troop only lasted two hours, but I definitely had a good time and the club was grateful for the extra publicity. I am lucky that the club has a thriving Imperial fan base that was really amazed how good the costume looked. My only regret was not monitoring the photo's and as a result I only have one to publish. If I find more I will add them in.

I'm already looking forward to my next troop!

Charity Funds Raised: $200

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents:Nil

Mission Status: Successful - a good start

Photos: Having trouble inserting them...
Well Done Jason looking forward to joiningyou on the next Troop
Great job!
Great job
Well done mate
Great work trooper Wink
Well done mate!
Well done Monstar. For possible future troops, Arienh and I are getting our blue cards organised. We'll try and bolster the numbers at your next troop.
Nice work. :D
Noice!
Noice work mate Smile
Great work Trooper.
Great work good on you Monstar!
Great work! which charity is the donation going towards?
(Monday 1-Feb-2016, 05:07 PM)Diatium Wrote: [ -> ]Great work! which charity is the donation going towards?

The charity for this event was the Cancer Council Smile
Pages: 1 2