Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello from the latest northside newb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone in the Redback Garrison,

I've been a fan of the Star Wars franchise since i was a kid and have always admired the style of the Imperial troops. I'm planning on making a Tie Reserve Pilot costume sometime in the near future with an aim to turn it into a Tie Pilot once i can gather the vast resources required to buy the armour set. Cheeky

I live at Kallangur so i appear to be reasonably local to a good number of you and i hope to see everyone who's going to the Pink Stumps Day Smile
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome
Welcome Smile
Don't forget to register over at the Jolly Roger Squadron forums for everything TIE related Smile
http://www.jrs501st.com/
I'm enquiring from a UK seller on ebay about a DH-17 kit, will i still need to acquire an import permit from customs if it is broken down into parts? It's cast resin and looks like the attached photo[Image: b1ac24e7d660f5903b6d104aec1c5329.jpg]
Welcome mate, I am just over in North Lakes.

If the DH-17 is in bit then a permit is not needed, ensure the seller lists toy on the box or packet also.

Terror
Thanks for the welcome and information guys. It seems I'm part of a really good group of people Smile
Welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome, see you at Pink Stumps.
Welcome to the Redbacks
Welcome to the forums , another northsider to add to the fun .
welcome to the fun house ! Smile
Welcome mate.
Welcome mate. Us pilots are an awesome bunch haha. As for the DH17 if you want something lighter and easier AND cheaper. I will soon be letting one of mine go [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Welcome aboard
Pages: 1 2