Redback Garrison

Full Version: Regents Park State School Troop Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great work guys!
Great work guys and gals, what a great day for the Redbacks with more that 25 troopers trooping today.
Ken
Well done troopers!
Great job everyone!

Moxxie- that bites... Ive sworn never to do another school fete after Indigo.. unsupervised children, hot sun, excitement and sugar, dont make for well behaved kids Sad

If you dont get it back- Pm incomming
What a Great day thank you Goose for saving me lol well done to everyone awsome work
Moxxxie's thermal detonator has been found, thanks to all who helped look for it.
(Sunday 29-Aug-2010, 03:27 PM)cobra Wrote: [ -> ]Moxxxie's thermal detonator has been found, thanks to all who helped look for it.

Thank god for thatJig
(Sunday 29-Aug-2010, 03:27 PM)cobra Wrote: [ -> ]Moxxxie's thermal detonator has been found, thanks to all who helped look for it.

phew... yay!
U guys all looked great at both troops more keen than ever now to get a TK armour nearly have Minster of War & Finance (wife) on side think wotn be too long in convincing her after seeing first hands how great you guys look fully kitted up
Pictures uploaded
[Image: RPT5.jpg][Image: RPT4.jpg]
[Image: RPT3.jpg][Image: RPT2.jpg]
great work guys!
Great work guys....loved the jnr TKs Smile...where can I get one for my boys??
That was good for the 2 hours that i was there. Wink