Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello Redback Garrison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heart Hello there I'm finally here to serve Smile
Welcome to the forum 1phasma! Is your name and indicator of the costume you're going to make?
Welcome to the forums, do you know what costume you are going to make/build?
Welcome to the Redbacks
Cheers
Welcome to the forums!
I don't think there is currently a completed CRL for Phasma, Phantom or Sly should be able to confirm, I would suggest you head over to FISD (whitearmor.net) and check out a couple of build threads there (particularly LadyInWhite's one), and join the discussions!
Enjoy the journey!
Velcome! Mooohahahahahaha
Welcome to the forum Smile
Hi everyone Smile thank you all for your warm welcome! @imperial drone... Yes am wanting to become Captain Phasma, at this stage I have a costume but not movie like quality yet, but I will have a go at making one that will pass for 501st (fingerscrossed) :D ... @Chiro Captain Phasma! Smile 'capture the droid'! .... @Dw she gets dirty (in the movie) lol ... @Scotty33 thank you so much and I will look them up, PLUS I too am from Toowoomba so hit me up in the future for charity events and do you march in the Carnival of Flowers? ... @Duras Fank you lol ... @Hydro excellent dedication report!
Hi and welcome, we have a few troopers here in Toowoomba.
Cool thanks and I have been watching yous for many years in Toowoomba lol & always wanted to join your troop Smile ... am in the process of making a Captain Phasma suit to look like the real deal as close as I can Doppeldaumen1

'you are not authorised to remove your helmet soldier'

First order Stormtroopers have a lot to it :O Phasmas costume is a gunmetal silver hmmm...
I would recommend you start a build thread so member can give you tips and advice Smile
The special ops forumns have some info on her as she is my next one after this shadow trooper
Hi 1Phasma! Welcome to the forums. I am a Toowoomba trooper too and we always need more troopers up here!
As for the Carnival of Flowers, we won't be trooping it for a few reasons, however there are plenty of other troops happening like the Christmas Wonderland.
Good luck with your build!
Thank you so much everyone Smile ... excited to make a real phasma suit and storm trooper suit too :D

(Monday 23-May-2016, 10:42 AM)Bolt_2112 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi 1Phasma! Welcome to the forums. I am a Toowoomba trooper too and we always need more troopers up here!
As for the Carnival of Flowers, we won't be trooping it for a few reasons, however there are plenty of other troops happening like the Christmas Wonderland.
Good luck with your build!

Thank you Smile I am looking to build a suit as soon as I can (because once I start I don't give up lol) All good about COF, I just want to be part of a great team for charity & events as I have children with disabilities so this is perfect... so far Phasma will be a challenge that I have accepted and want done before Christmas :D

I need a bigger screen so I am not all over the place lol...
Welcome 1phasma

Phasma's armour is actually chrome. There is not a CRL that has been finalized yet but Ingrid is close to it.
Good Luck - be good to see