Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
6'6?! Have you considered a Captain Phasma? :D
Greetings all!

I met a squad of the Redback division in Mackay at the "5 for Kids" event and would love to join up. I have had a quick look through the approved costumes but I was wondering if there is anything for a TK Medic? I have found some pictures via google image search but I don't think they are affiliated with the 501st.

Appreciate any help/advice.

Xmez.
Welcome Xmez,

You'll prob want to start your own thread but glad to hear you enjoyed yourself with the Mackay crew.

Dont know of a TK Medic (as in the shiny white) but there is a Nova Medic in the Special Ops detachment (black stormtrooper armour)
http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costu...oper_medic
(Sunday 5-Jun-2016, 02:30 PM)Tirilia Wrote: [ -> ]6'6?! Have you considered a Captain Phasma? :D

YesYes, I'm aware I'm tall and that's a tall character. But I shouldn't be or feel restricted to just tall characters. In any case I have thought about phasma, but I have no doubt that all that armour, under armour gear, helmet and blaster, would be hellish expensive :/
Awesome! Thank you
Hello and welcome Wink
Greetings fellow Brobdingnagian!
Pages: 1 2