Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello everyone from Brisbane!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only full members can apply for Blue cards through the Garrison, as we are a charity club I believe we don't pay the fee.
Also, only full members can troop/wrangle hospital troops Where you definitely need a Blucard.
Once your costume is approved, you become a full member.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great. Well I will just wait until I have my costume approved. Thanks ?

Meant to be a face Smile
There's plenty of troops that don't requre a Blue Card, you mentioned going to Everton, that doesn't require one. You would be more than welcome to come along and have a chat and see how things work. Disco is the POC for that one, so shoot him a PM.
Smile
Hi there and welcome.

RS Props make a pretty nice kit and there are a few members with that kit. Make sure you sign up on the detachment to do all the research.

Also have a read through this thread to give you an idea on the membership process:
http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6720

You need to be a full member before applying for a bluecard through the Redbacks. You can obtain one as a regular citizen but I think there maybe some fee involved. KevVader isn't the CO anymore APOK is the CO so I think if you need to talk to anyone about it have a chat with APOK. Any troop that requires a bluecard whether you are a wrangler or trooping you need to have the current bluecard.

Enjoy your journey, any questions just ask.
Feel free to come along to Everton park mate, you can meet the guys there and get a feel for what happens at a troop - I did that when I joined and ordered my armour the next day.
Welcome to the forum's Smile
Pages: 1 2