Redback Garrison

Full Version: Moorooka Birthday and Cancer Council Fundraiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: Saturday 29th October 2016

Venue: Zonnebeke St Moorooka

Time: 4:00pm

Mission: To attend the party.

Trooper Attendance:
Redback Garrison:
Chiro TK
Teiwaz TB
MyKill TI:RP
Imperial Drone: TI:RP

Rebel Legion:
Dark Dora DZ

Support Crew: Bubbles

Details: Birthday girl Hannah doesn't ask for birthday presents, she asks for donations for a charity. This year she chose Cancer Council. We trooped her 11th birthday last year and we knew we would be well catered for. Her Dad set up a marquee in the front yard to change and store our gear, and as last year we were welcomed as honored guests by the family. The theme this year was "mini-Supanova" with a variety of pop culture costumes. The kids were excited but well behaved, and it was clear who was running the show. It was Hannah! She wrangled the kids for photos and activities like a seasoned professional. As we left Hannah said to us "you are coming next year right?" It was more of a statement than a question!

Our TK realised he left his E-11 at home so we gave him a Defender and promised no one would laugh at him. Until after the troop.

The Jawa stole a skateboard, made hundreds of bubbles and argued vigorously in Jawanese about everything. 

The Reserve Tie Pilots maintained a vigilant watch on the children. Well I think they were watching the children, either that or they were eyeing off the buffet.

Thanks Bubbles for her wrangling and photographic assistance. 

Seriously this is what a birthday party troop should be like. Well managed kids, appreciative parents and some serious coin for a short troop. Great job team thank you. Doppeldaumen1 

Charity Funds Raised: $575 for Cancer Council

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Complete Success

Photos:

[Image: 14882116_1805448549670873_64790829231379...r9aqta.jpg]

[Image: Capture2_zps3tdbrnmh.jpg]

[Image: Capture4_zps2fzgc3v5.jpg] 

[Image: Capture3_zps6tv9x3fv.jpg] 

[Image: 14890580_1805447683004293_62390194387796...xzyrhy.jpg]
Great work guys! wish I could have been there ,looks like you all had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a fantastic party and i was proud to attend it for Hannah. What an awesome kid!
Well done , stellar effort by you all .
Great job team!
This was another great troop and again we all had fun along the way.  Putting smiles on faces and raising money for a great cause. Looking forward to doing it all again next year  Peace
Great job everyone. ...
Sorry to of missed it
Awesome sauce people!! Top stuff!
Well done on a great effort troopers and what an amazing Birthday girl!
AwesomeTroop Guys!
You guys killed it. Well done team, $575 for a couple of hours trooping is a fantastic result.
Great result everyone! Well done Smile