Redback Garrison

Full Version: Surfers Paradise Adidas Troop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great work Sean. You are the Crown Prince of solo troops haha. Great report too. We really need to get some more troopers up north for you mate.
that's one great troop report there sean

looked like a really nice day
Great work Sean...excellent report and pics...well done Sean, Supa and Seans dad
well done seantrooper, shame about disorderly citizens they obviously had nuthing else to do that day
Good work mate, sorry I wasn't able to help out.
Awesome report Sean!!! Keep up the great solo work.
damn i wish i could have made it for the chicks in bikinis ohhh i mean for the kids!
Another solo troop by Sean, (he aint a tkcommander for nothing) well done mate. Hope the new blaster modification is holding out. Wink Doppeldaumen1

Hang on, what do ya mean solo, isn't that Kev's old flat mate?
[Image: img014a.jpg]
Lol
Hey mate it was great to meet you, and Super trooper, You did a great job and the shoppers were well impressed,
Ill post up some pics real soon, my kids went crazy with the cameras, so have to down load like a 1000 or 2 , in the next day, we just got home, so Im a bit sleepy.
Great effort.
Cheers Adam.S
Great work sean!
Hi Sean - im back from the Tweed.
Good to see you again and trooping on the GC.
Impressive you were to all shoppers and passer-by's.
Intoxicated codpiece grabbing citizens did not damper your day.
Had to laugh when mother of 2 thought you were a cardboard
cut out until you moved - me thinks she had to buy a new pair of
Adidas track pants after her reaction.
[Image: 5046600529_b650188d2c_b.jpg]Congrats on your Table~Tennis results too and hope you can ping pong
your way to DreamWorld next year!
(Sunday 3-Oct-2010, 10:56 AM)sandman Wrote: [ -> ]damn i wish i could have made it for the chicks in bikinis ohhh i mean for the kids!

didn't get any chicks in bikinis...damn weather Hehehe but this is the closest that I got.
[Image: img012a.jpg]
here you go Sean,
http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227...se%202010/

I hope it works.

[Image: IMG_8405.jpg]

Cheers Adam.S
(Sunday 3-Oct-2010, 10:21 PM)SupaTrooper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sean - im back from the Tweed.
Good to see you again and trooping on the GC.
Impressive you were to all shoppers and passer-by's.
Intoxicated codpiece grabbing citizens did not damper your day.
Had to laugh when mother of 2 thought you were a cardboard
cut out until you moved - me thinks she had to buy a new pair of
Adidas track pants after her reaction.
[Image: 5046600529_b650188d2c_b.jpg]Congrats on your Table~Tennis results too and hope you can ping pong
your way to DreamWorld next year!

thanks for your help wrangling, i can't wait to see the vidio footage that you took Smile
Pages: 1 2