Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hopeful new Snowy onboard!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.
My name's Veronika - I'm actually from Adelaide making the move to Brisbane in a few months.
I've been involved with the Dewback (SA) Garrison here *years* ago, but never managed to get an outfit down pat, but I'm determined to start and finish something that will be of 501st standard.
My list of costumes I wish to complete are:
-Snowtrooper
-Imperial Officer
-AT-AT Commander

I think my Snowy will be my main project, but I'd love to have an Imperial Officer so I can still troop while I muster up the coin for my Snowy.
Any useful links for designs/patterns/sellers for any of the above will be appreciated.
I'm still at the very start of the planning stage and I'm in no rush (or financial state...) to buy a "Straight Outta Hoth" quality costume.

Thanks everyone!
-Starbeam
Hi Veronika, and welcome to Redback country. If you're after an officer uniform, best talk to Mamasith. She is our local seamstress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Monday 6-Mar-2017, 06:02 PM)Brilliant! Thank you! major payne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Veronika, and welcome to Redback country. If you're after an officer uniform, best talk to Mamasith. She is our local seamstress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum Veronika!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome...
welcome to the forums, if you are looking at the snowie, i was the Redbacks first 10 years ago and still wear it proudly, extremely knowledgeable on how to build it and where to source parts so please dont hesitate and contact me for any help or advise. Stay Cool Now!
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard Smile
Welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome Veronika