Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone Smile
Very noob here so not entirely sure how it all works.
I was one of the artists at the galactic empire charity gala in brisbane on saturday. I painted the yoda and the dogfight.
Im 29, a pisces, and i enjoy long walks through officeworks
Hello and welcome to the forums
Hey there, welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it in person, but that art looked gorgeous!
Awww officeworks ! Is there anywhere quite as romantic
Perhaps Bunnings. You can enjoy fine cuisine whilst strolling Smile
Welcome to the Redback forums Smile
Welcome Rob
This is where the fun begins. If you are keen to become a full member, have a good think about the character you like most in the movies, it's always a good starting point for your research. Yes this hobby requires a lot of research but luckily we have plenty of helpful members around the world that have experience in various different costumes.
So...whats your favorite?
Welcome to the forums, if this is who I think it is, I'm glad I could point you in the direction of something other than the print and copy section  Hehehe
Welcome Rob,

You know what they say....Black is beautiful.....and the Reserve Pilot is a fantastic jumping off point for many other costumes Smile
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums!
were you the artist who I met on Saturday? With the large spray painting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Rob,
Was nice meeting you Saturday, .....Bikerscouts are cool.
Welcome to the forum!
(Tuesday 6-Jun-2017, 04:46 PM)MyKill Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums, if this is who I think it is, I'm glad I could point you in the direction of something other than the print and copy section  Hehehe

Haha thank you sir Smile tis indeed

(Tuesday 6-Jun-2017, 07:18 PM)MammaSith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rob,
Was nice meeting you Saturday, .....Bikerscouts are cool.
Aww dude you too, i hope the ewok is okay

(Tuesday 6-Jun-2017, 07:14 PM)Squid Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums!
were you the artist who I met on Saturday? With the large spray painting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats me Smile thanks for having me
Hi Everyone! I am new here and Im just in to making some storm troopers helmet. Hope you can help me on my way to creating my first armor! :D