Redback Garrison

Full Version: Newbie!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone.
Just found out the 501st existed, would love to join but wouldnt have a clue where to start. Even just gettting materials for Storm Trooper armor. Any advice/help would be appreciated.
Thanks Josh (Gold Coast)
Hi Josh, and welcome. Have a look at all the info that is here on the forums. There are many different makers of armour which you can read about.
Hi Josh...welcome aboard...best bet to shoot Muppet a message he is the man to talk to about storm trooper armourers...that being said there are a few out there and will depend on your height, body type etc...there is a guy on the coast I have just built his armour and so have a few others...
Just ask heaps of questions....another one to join the GC crew Smile
Thank for the quick replys guys will start looking for more info on everything and will try get to the Hospital this weekend really wanna see the real thing.
Yep you'll always find help here. and there is almost always someone online to help. Even more so with the rate at wich this garrison is growing.

Another peice of advice is get your-self to an armour party (Also knowen as an AP) (And AP is also a type of armour you will hear about). And you could be in luck as there is an armour party coming up at which I know at least one person will be working on a TK (Also knowen as stormtrooper Wink ). Yep your going to learn quickly all the abreviations. Here is the thread for the armour party http://www.501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=1233 and I'm the one working on a TK. My second one in fact I have both MM armour and AM armour.
Welcome!

Best advice is to have a good look around, do your research and your home work, and ask lots of questions before you spend you money!

Try to get to an Armour Party and/or a troop or two as well, to not only check out the different types and makes of armour, but also to see what we do.....

It's not a hard process getting armour together, but there's more to it than most people realise..Smile
Welcome
WELCOME!!!
Welcome! Theres a lot of us with Stormtrooper (TK) armour in the garrison, alot of advice to be given and answers to any questions you might have. But be wary of those Gold Coast guys, they'll try and convert you to a Sandtrooper hehe.
Haha, wait not ALL of us GC guys are dirty. Ok, well most.

Welcome to the forums mate!
Okay so not all of the gold coast guys are dirty, but they can't keep there armour shiney.
Thanks everyone. Sand Trooper does sound appropriate but im from sherwood forest so maybe a scout.
Well if you can get your-self to that armour Party then there will be some people to talk about scout armour, my-self and Wolf have different types of scout armour, mine is SC and I'm not sure about Wolf's.
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the garrison. Another GC guy. Awesome!!! And I am the guy that will try and convert you to a Sandtrooper. After all we are the only guys that do any work haha. Go the dirty troopers!!!!
Pages: 1 2