Redback Garrison

Full Version: Moonlightwalk Roof top MX Photo shoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ahh the places you get to go and see when youre in the 501st *lol*
(Thursday 14-Oct-2010, 07:24 PM)Tirilia Wrote: [ -> ]ahh the places you get to go and see when youre in the 501st *lol*

Can say that again, never would've thought I would've seen what was behind that fence at DW.
I had a ball on my first troop...and it was a great experience..what a view Smile
We had such brave tuskens and the heights didn't seem to bother the stormies
MX and Hilton crew where excellent and so w[/align]ere my fellow troopers
I'm told that the story and pic might be in todays addition.
When I see it, i'll scan it and save it off with the rest of the paper clippings I have.
(Monday 18-Oct-2010, 11:34 AM)TheWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I see it, i'll scan it and save it off with the rest of the paper clippings I have.

don't forget to post it up here too!!! Hehehe
Attention Roof Top Troopers:

Hi Perry
Thanks again for your time last week. We appreciate your help with promoting the Moonlight Walk! I’m hoping the photo will run in mX tomorrow or Wednesday.
Shannon Molloy
MS Australia – QLD

Cool, have early starts so might be able to get into the city to pick some up.
Some photos loaded into the photobucket account....I don't know how to make the link look all nice and pretty Smile

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...%20Hilton/
I have not seen the article in the MX at all this week as yet. I suppose they will run it today, friday, which is kind of a waste when the paper comes out a couple of hours before the event runs.....

Pages: 1 2