Redback Garrison

Full Version: Laidley new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

My name is Brett I am currently assembling an imperial officer uniform and I am keen to join the 501st legion. I have ordered my tunic and Jodhpur and I have boots belt and rank bar lined up. Any advice is most welcome. I look forward to troooping with you all.
Hey Brett Smile welcome
Hi Brett, glad to see you make it across here from the IOC forums. Chat to MammaSith about the hat and muppet for the hat greeblie. Hopefully you are all signed off in time for Dreamworld in June.
Another officer to push us around GREAT Smile Welcome to the redbacks.
Doppeldaumen1welcome Brett!
Welcome to the forums
Nice to see you sign up on here mate! Glad you decided to join, and will be good carpooling to troops Cheeky
Welcome to the forum Brett!
Welcome Brett
Welcome Brett, good to have you aboard!
Welcome Brett, great to see someone from down in the Valley!
Welcome to the Forums!
Thank you all for the well wishes. I am going to try and get my uniform up and ready before dream world as suggested by nighthawk. If anyone else knows good local vendors for imperial officer supplies please let me know. Always happy to get advice.
One Stop Officer Shop in Canberra for rank bar and code cylinders/dossimeters - find them on Facebook

muppet on the forum here for belt and hat greeblie