Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello from the Sunshine Coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello from the Sunny Coast. My name is Bailey and I have loved Star Wars for most of my life. I recently got a Black Imperial Officer Uniform and would like to join the legion.
Hey Bailey welcome! Smile
Welcome to the forums and Hi from the coast
I don't know if we should let him in.... He only liked Star Wars for most of his life. Not all of it like the rest of us...

Welcome to the Redbacks mate. This is hands down the best place to get the right info for your build!
Welcime to the foums Bailey

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Welcome Bailey. If you are confident the uniform is ready to be submitted, get some photos taken and throw them up here for some feedback. It'll be great to have another officer on board to keep these stormtroopers in line. Smile
Welcome to the forums Bailey!
Welcome to the group whereabouts are you on the sunny coast
(Tuesday 23-Jan-2018, 04:34 PM)scoot040 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the group whereabouts are you on the sunny coast

I am in Mountain Creek
Hi sharpshooter2231. I'm Gaugerage the Selfie Scout also on the coast. Pm me and we can arrange a time meet and catch up for a chat. I'll introduce you to the locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome ?