Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hi I'm new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to join the 501st Redback legion Everything I hear is great I have seen all the star wars movies
Welcome, you've made an excellent choice. Whereabouts are you and what costume are you looking at putting together?
Welcome! Smile
Wink Welcome Hi where about's are you located any idea what outfit you are thinking of doing loads of people here with tonnes of experience n would only be too pleased to help....and welcome to the redback forums
Where in QLD are you located, we have troopers all over this state.
Welcome to the forum!
(Sunday 28-Jan-2018, 01:36 PM)Hydro Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Smile

(Sunday 28-Jan-2018, 03:55 PM)pecklez Wrote: [ -> ]Wink Welcome Hi where about's are you located any idea what outfit you are thinking of doing loads of people here with tonnes of experience n would only be too pleased to help....and welcome to the redback forums

I'm from Redcliffe
I want to be captain rex will you guys help me until I finish it I have a friend who wants to be fives
There are a couple of clones in Brisbane so I'm sure you'll find plenty of support on your journey. Start a WIP thread so we can follow along and share the excitement.

Do you have a timeframe in mind? June 23-24 is the final Star Wars weekend at Dreamworld and you don't want to miss that, whether your clone is finished or not.
I'm sure we have a few people willing to guide you in the right direction sadly clones ain't my thing as i would not know where to start to get the parts etc Smile but hang in there because we have a few clones in the garrison and im sure some may see your request for help!, and you can start from there Smile 

Best of luck with everything bud , in the mean time you should come to one of our events and help out the garrison?, and ask questions in person aswell as get to know everyone.
Phase two captain rex
Yay more clones look forward to seeing youre build cannot have enough clones i have a jango up4 approval be great to troop with you....good luck