Redback Garrison

Full Version: Visiting member..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
Names Colin (Musical_terrorist), I'm a member of the SCG and signed up cause i been told you guys know how to party and booked out dreamworld for the event!!

So figure i would start here and learn my way around your forums and hopefully get to know some new ppl..

So look forward to hearing from ya'll!!
Welcome to the Redback forum Colin, DreamWorld is looking to be a blast all right.
Welcome.
Welcome Colin Smile
Welcome up. You got your facts straight, We know how to party... Dreamworld is certain to be a troop to make every other australian garrison/ squad etc, jealous.
Good thing you came on board, ease yourself into things to come.
Welcome!

yes, dream world is certain to be one of the troops to be at in 2011.
Welcome mate! Yes we do know how to party! unfortunatly that usualy means that nothing gets done at our APs lol.
Stuff is supposed to be done at Armour Parties???? I thought they were for chatting, eating and beer?

Welcome mate, good to see you aboard. Looking forward to partying with you at Dreamworld.
Howdy!
Welcome Td
welcome mate
Welcome to the forums Colin
welcome to the forums Colin Doppeldaumen1
Yeah armour parties just guilt you into doing work at a later date by yourself.. Well i shall parouse around and no doubt get to know every1 a bit before february..

I like warm welcomes..
welcome to the forum Smile
Pages: 1 2