Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello whoevers reading this, I am new to this. I have always loved star wars and making props and designing and customising costumes so when i heard there was a the redback garrison i knew i had to join. Unfortunately i do not have a proper star wars costume, so if anyone could give me some advice on the best place to get one or if anyone sells costume parts. ( i dress up as clone troopers). Thank you, and i hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Hello and welcome,
I’m very new myself, which character are you interested in doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it is a Clone trooper you wish to build, then the best place to visit is the Clone trooper detachment forums. They are a great resource for all the correct parts you require to build any of the clones, and as you are probably aware, there are loads of variations.
https://501stclonetroopers.com/
Chose the one you like best and focus your research on that one specifically.
We also have several members here who have built Clone armour and they will be a solid local point of information for you.
Welcome to our forum.
(Friday 20-Dec-2019, 01:40 PM)Tythephantom Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome,
I’m very new myself, which character are you interested in doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, im think of doing either clone commander grey or a 501st legion clone trooper
Clones are awesome , welcome to the forums.