Redback Garrison

Full Version: Logan QLD intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi from Logan,

I've been interested in joining the 501st for a long time, and I'd be interested in trooping as a Royal Guard. Very keen to get advice moving forward
(Sunday 4-Oct-2020, 08:18 PM)Kangaroo Feathers Wrote: [ -> ]Hi from Logan,

I've been interested in joining the 501st for a long time, and I'd be interested in trooping as a Royal Guard. Very keen to get advice moving forward
Welcome to the Redback forums,
Sign up to the Sovereignprotectors Detachment for loads of information on costume parts and the CRL (Costume reference Library) which you will need to follow to make an approvable 501st costume.
We also have several members here who will be of great assistance to you when it comes to making some of the soft parts of the costumes.

https://www.sovereignprotectors.com/forum/

Once again, welcome to the Redbacks.
Welcome to the Redbacks. Congratulations for choosing imho the best costume in the Universe....the Royal Guard. Theres a number of different versions...have you choosen which version youd like to be? The pros of this outfit is that its very impressive, especially besides a Vader or Emperor...people know and respect the guards. The only con is that it can be extremely hot (espically in the tropics)...but there are work arounds.
As sly said, join up to the Sovereign Protectors...and hope to see you soon
welcome the red crayons or Royal Guard are pretty cool, but jump on to Sovereign protectors forums, introduce yourself and they can help you out with the parts.