Redback Garrison

Full Version: New to 501st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Morning Afternoon Everyone

Just joined the forums and look forward to getting to know everyone and hoping to get a character organised to troop

Thanks and talk soon
Gday Crocodile. Where are you located and what costume are you interested in?
(Friday 3-Jun-2022, 02:07 PM)Teiwaz Wrote: [ -> ]Gday Crocodile. Where are you located and what costume are you interested in?

Good Morning Teiwaz,

I am located in Bundaberg Queensland and i have always been a fan of Darth Vader, particular ROTS or ESB. Would love the help, discussion and research to get started building and completing this build. I understand this may take time but would love any help from anyone in relation to this.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you

Crocodile
Welcome aboard Croc,

There's a lot of Bundy guys that should be able to point you in the right direction and a fair few Siths in this bunch.
Its always advised to do a couple of troops before starting on a journey as you might find something better Smile

Also, there isn't much better then lord Vader!
Welcome Croc :D

as mentioned we def have a couple of Sith Lords in QLD that can help you out but would also recommend joining the Sith Lord Detachment forums as well
https://www.501stsithlords.com/