Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys looking to join I’m originally from out west so have had a tk suit for over 10 years just never been close enough but I live on the Sunshine Coast now and have been talking with Stephen about getting it sorted I would like to build my tk into a heavy trooper with a t21 blaster
Hey hey mate !!! Wooohooo. Let’s get you suited up !!! Need to plan an armour party soon. Whose keen !??!?
Welcome to the forums.
Welcome mate. You might want to change your forum name though. We already have a Bigmac. Saves confusion.

Make sure you start a build thread and then you have many eyes on what you are doing and we can save you time and money if we see something not right.
Do you have a Macca
We do not have a Macca.
Hello , welcome to the forums.
I would strongly recommend starting a build thread in our FISD section so our garrison experts can see what make of armour you have(some are not approvable) and can advise you on what needs to be done for approval, we don’t like to see people do the wrong thing, we like to help everyone get approved membership

https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-165.html