Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Recruite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello new to this i wanted to build a phase 1 Captain Rex styled from AOTC and do it up for supernova next year as well as to join the 5-1st to do charity work which i thought would be great as i can come as one of my favorite clone wars characters. if you want to kno any more just send me an email.

I've got a wish list of all the parts i think i'll need, it would be a great help if someone could go over it with me to make sure it would past the requirements.
cheers
Welcome to the Redback forums Dregen. I’m not knowledgeable in clones but if you haven’t yet, pop into the Clone Trooper Detachment for everything you need to know about building a clone trooper including Rex. I’m sure some of the other members with clone armour will help out more than I can. Good luck on you build
(Wednesday 8-Mar-2023, 06:41 PM)Firestorm Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Redback forums Dregen. I’m not knowledgeable in clones but if you haven’t yet, pop into the Clone Trooper Detachment for everything you need to know about building a clone trooper including Rex. I’m sure some of the other members with clone armour will help out more than I can. Good luck on you build

cheers , will do