Redback Garrison

Full Version: Jakes 7th Birthday/laserforce troop report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Malfunction: Crack to Deltorn's chest Armour.

Public incidents: Initially being denied access to a change room, before Beanie charmed the host with his tales from Hoth.
Twas a fun day. Definately be up for another session
Great day allright, always up for some more "shootings". Top marks on the Troop Report Beanie.
Malfunction:
Hoppy walked straight into a wall face first.

ohhh yes sorry about those 3 points i missed out on, what say laserforce next friday night... day before armor party down the coast?
I'm up for that. Count me in. afterwards its a short walk to the chalk if we want to have a drink.
(Saturday 22-Jan-2011, 11:02 PM)sandman Wrote: [ -> ]ohhh yes sorry about those 3 points i missed out on, what say laserforce next friday night... day before armor party down the coast?

Flying back in from Rocky on the Friday evening, so im out.
Looks like great fun! Did you have to take the buckets off to play?
We didn't have to but it was safest considering the poor vision and all the obstacles. Plus I didn't want it to effect my scores. I'm a lvl 6 there now, Made it hard cause i had to shoot everyone else 3 times for the kill and they only had to shoot me once.
(Sunday 23-Jan-2011, 07:13 PM)SuperAzza101 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like great fun! Did you have to take the buckets off to play?

My bucket was why I walked into a wall. Sniper was around the corner cover my back when I hit the wall.
Have to admit it was funny. I heard a thump, turned the corner and there was hop.Lol
So we doing a nother match on friday? same place?
Geez Hoppy, I thought you were supposed to be at Lightsaber training on Saturday!!

Looks like a fun troop though!
Yeah hoppy! What a "knee to the groin" no pun intended... Hehehe that sure will be one hell of a sabre duel.
Pages: 1 2