Redback Garrison

Full Version: Flood Appeal Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 25/02/2011

Venue: Moxxxie's Workplace, Milton Brisbane

Time: 13:15

Mission:
To ensure the safety of the local inhabitants, and ensure that all fund-raising promises were kept.

Over $800 would be donated to the Flood Appeal, so long as I could get my boss dressed in Stormtrooper armour. Well... I did it!

Trooper Attendance:
TK Moxxxie

Guest Trooper Attendance:
TK "Commander" Steve (Moxxxie's Boss)

Detail:
At 13.00, pizza was delivered to the place of "impact" and both Moxxxie and the "Commander" prepared to suit-up. Moxxxie had to give detailed instructions and demonstrations on how to put on the armour - something that is taken for granted by any seasoned veteran. We got there in the end - and had a great laugh.

We invited several 'floors' of our office in for lunch and photos. This was only a small unofficial troop, but much fun and laughter were had by all.

Big thanks goes to Steve for being such a good sport and putting on our awkward armour. Thanks also goes to Cobra for lending me his suit of armour for the day!

Injuries:
Nil

Malfunctions:
Nil

Public Incidents:
as part of the dare, both troopers walked across Coronation Drive to take a photo with a local law enforcement officer directing traffic. Traffic was subsequently stopped while the law enforcement officer fished out his iPhone in order to get a photographic memento.

Mission Status:
Success!

Photos:
[Image: IMG_4886.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4896.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4951.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5022.jpg]
(Friday 25-Feb-2011, 02:37 PM)Moxxxie Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG_5022.jpg]

wow, managed to sit down... nice... Hehehe
Awesome. I've been thinking about talking to higherups on having a stormtrooper at work on the tarmac. Doubt we could convince BAC into letting it happen though. Lol
Awesome, that pic of your boss on the phone has to go into one of the rotating images..its a keeper.
Should read the posts better rather than looking at the pics "What the? THATS NOT RIC!!!"

Good work moxxxie Smile
Well, at least your boss now knows what you go through when you suit up..Smile

Excellent work Mox Smile
Great work Moxxxie.
Way to make things happen and change the world into a better place.

Well done, Moxxxie.
Bloody amateur, he had the bicep pieces around the wrong way!
Well done Moxxxie and Steve. (Steve's a good bloke btw)
That is so great! Well done Mox, now I wonder if my boss would fit into some armour.....hmmmm