Redback Garrison

Full Version: Nooby to the redback garrison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heyyy everybody my name's Allan Rose and was interested in the redback garrison because of all the awsome things you get to do like dress up as characters such as a storm trooper, darth vader, Darth maul and other cool characters in the starwars saga so i thought i should become a member. it was also referred to me by Scott Higgins which you might know him as The Hopfot. Thanks guys Smile.
(Wednesday 9-Mar-2011, 10:11 PM)Allan501st Wrote: [ -> ]it was also referred to me by Scott Higgins which you might know him as The Hopfot.

I wouldn't say that too loud Hehehe JK

Welcome to the Redbacks, feel free to take a look around, ask lots of questions, and keep an eye out for any upcoming events so you can come and meet us face to face. Altho you know hop... but he doesn't count :P

Welcome Allan
do you know which costume you were considering doing?

Good on you Hoppy for recruiting Doppeldaumen1

Ken
Welcome!
Welcome to the Redback forum Allan.
Welcome to the Redbacks...I'm sure Hop has told you all about us
Aaaah another hoppy Hehehe JK

Welcome to the redbacks mate Smile
Welcome Allan.
Welcome aboard mate.
Welcome mate! Have a look round n get involved!
(Thursday 10-Mar-2011, 08:20 AM)seantrooper Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaah another hoppy Hehehe JK

i think one hoppy is enough :P. welcome mate.
(Thursday 10-Mar-2011, 05:09 AM)muppet Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Allan

Ken

i was thinking of maybe doing a Darth Revan costume and a stormtrooper or sandtrooper
(Thursday 10-Mar-2011, 08:41 PM)Allan501st Wrote: [ -> ]
(Thursday 10-Mar-2011, 05:09 AM)muppet Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Allan

Ken

i was thinking of maybe doing a Darth Revan costume and a stormtrooper or sandtrooper

Well make sure you check out the CRL (costume reference library) for Revan and check out Flagship Eclipse detachment forum

Ken
Welcome aboard!

We can never have too many Stormtroopers - and there's lots of people who can give you expert advice on building it! (TK was my first armour, and I have a soft spot for it!)

Hope to catch you around!
Cheers,
Mox
Welcome.

And good luck with your journey to the Dark Side.

Scotty
Pages: 1 2