Redback Garrison

Full Version: Familiar Noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Random Mandos can not be 501st approved.

Let's all help Noelle with her 501st costume first.
Greetings and welcome. For imperial officers there is info here http://imperialofficer.com/forum/

Looking at your current imperial officer costume it reminds me of Juno Eclipse, something you may be able to convert it to if you wanted
welcome. by the look of your costumes i reckon your abit overdue to join this forum Smile. looking forward to trooping with you.
hello and welcome Smile

(Thursday 10-Mar-2011, 07:07 PM)Jimcricket Wrote: [ -> ]welcome. by the look of your costumes i reckon your abit overdue to join this forum Smile. looking forward to trooping with you.

Ditto. Good to see your finally going to put your talents to good.....I mean...evil....or is that good? Hang on....are we the good guys or not? Lol.

Good to see the fems on the rise!

Hi and welcome Smile Love your Twi'lek! (be awesome to see you do a Darth Talon)
Ahaha that's MickFett as the shadowtrooper in that last photo.
(Friday 11-Mar-2011, 01:06 PM)Shepherds Pie Wrote: [ -> ]Ahaha that's MickFett as the shadowtrooper in that last photo.

Yes, we all know that's Mick "sells our garrison merch for cash" fett lol.

(Friday 11-Mar-2011, 02:32 PM)MouldMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Friday 11-Mar-2011, 01:06 PM)Shepherds Pie Wrote: [ -> ]Ahaha that's MickFett as the shadowtrooper in that last photo.

Yes, we all know that's Mick "sells our garrison merch for cash" fett lol.

Ahaha yeah but he's a... nice?... guy lol
Back on topic please everyone.
Annnnnnd I'm getting flashbacks to why I left another, more infamous Star Wars fan group *slaps head*.

But I've met most of you lovely people in person on troops, so I have a lot of faith that this'll be good :D.
Welcome aboard Kitten.

The Redbacks is chock full of great people. You wont be disappointed.
Pages: 1 2