Redback Garrison

Full Version: Greetings all...looking for TK armour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, my names Wayne I'm from the southside of Bris. I'm looking to join and need to find some decent TK armour.
I'm glad I found this site. While being aware of the 501st I had no Idea Bris had it's own Garrison : ) You look to have a lot of fun as well as raise money for charity.....excellent.
SW changed my life when I was 8. Ever since I've wanted one of "those" suits. I've been researching for a couple of months now and whilst being aware of the different types , sds, ap, gf, fx etc its very hard to find : (.
So I thought I'd come to the experts. Any help would be much appreciated.....

Thanks Jaster I have sent him a PM

Thanks for the greets cobra and Tirilia

Thanks The Scotsman I think I'll need it Doppeldaumen1
Welcome aboard mate, if your after a TK muppet's the man you seek.
Hi and welcome Wayne Smile

The QLD Redback Garrison is one of the fastest growing 501st garrison's out there.
Welcome to the forums Wayne.
Welcome and good luck with your build.
Gdays Wayne and welcome aboard.
Not only is RBG one of the fastest growing, its the most awesome. Something I hope you'll soon be experiencing. Wink
Hey mate welcome along.
As someone has said Muppet is the one you seek about all things costume...have fun and ask a lot of questions...
Yeah...the Redbacks are awesome Smile
seems like a goood community here.....glad to be onboard....can't wait to join once my build is complete : )
Welcome to the Redbacks
Just remember, once you wear black, you never go back
Hi there Wayne, welcome to the Redback Garrison forum. Plenty of advice and help here. I have to agree with Rents above, once you go black, you never go back, plus in a "little" fond of the Rusken Raiders.
Hey Rents and The Sniper. I Think going black is all whiteWink
Tusken Raiders...really ? The most maligned, missunderstood and may I add most missquoted of all the star wars characters.....Yeah I love em too and that'd have to be the most comfortable, masked, character to troop as.Smile
Tusken Raiders...really ? The most maligned, missunderstood and may I add most missquoted of all the star wars characters.....Yeah I love em too and that'd have to be the most comfortable, masked, character to troop as.Smile
[/quote]

Comfortable until you see what vision or lack of, that the tusken raider helmet has.Hehehe

lol yeah...not sure comfortable was the right choice of words.

Welcome to the forums
(Monday 25-Apr-2011, 04:58 PM)Rents Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Redbacks
Just remember, once you wear black, you never go back

Hells yeah. *black suit highfive* Hi5
Is that the A-Team theme I hear???

Welcome to the forums mate!

Pages: 1 2