Redback Garrison

Full Version: MAD March Wynnum/Manly foreshore 15th May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool report Ken.

Watch out for the flying Thermal Det's!!!Aaaah

I had a great day, was a nice laid back troop. Doppeldaumen1

Photo's up-loaded to account.
Had a great day out.
Have a couple of tired out kids and one knackered pooch.
Awesome report Ken.

Didn't the Japs use hot air balloons to bomb the US in the second war? Buy attatching the bombs and sending the balloons away on a jet stream and having the bomb fall automatically when it reached the US. Only to have them land on Canada after the war was over.
(Sunday 15-May-2011, 07:54 PM)Tanna Wrote: [ -> ]Had a great day out.
Have a couple of tired out kids and one knackered pooch.
I'm surprised your not "knackered" with all the "juggling" of kids, dog, costume parts and camera. Awesome job Doppeldaumen1

(Sunday 15-May-2011, 07:56 PM)hopfot Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome report Ken.

Didn't the Japs use hot air balloons to bomb the US in the second war? Buy attatching the bombs and sending the balloons away on a jet stream and having the bomb fall automatically when it reached the US. Only to have them land on Canada after the war was over.

Whaaatt ?!? Huh
Sorry mate , bit of history lesson :P
great report and i was so close to going in the bay to now that would of been real funny great day for a walk
Excellent report Muppet.

Thanks for organising this had a great day out...agree with Crypto very laid back

Keep an eye out for flying thermal dets
nice work troopers.
Received this today,

Hope to make this years bigger than last,

[Image: IMG_1632.jpg]
Way cool! Doppeldaumen1
I'd be up for manning the stand again or maybe doing the walk this time. Most likely go Rebel again though.
(Thursday 2-Feb-2012, 08:20 PM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]Way cool! Doppeldaumen1

Who do we give these to? to Apok?
Yep, he will want a scanned image and a "hard copy".