Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone. My Aurra Sing costume is almost finished. I just need to add a couple more pieces to it. Can't wait to meet everyone at a troop some time.
Hi Aurra, welcome to the Redbacks, nice to have another bounty hunter in the garrison.
Welcome, good to see you sign up on the forum.
Your Aurra Sing costume looks great,
Ken
Welcome Aurra!
Welcome aboard!!!!
Welcome Aurra...cant have enough bounty hunters..love to see your costume
Hi, Aurra!
hi Aurra and welcome. can you tell us more about yourself since i beleve most of us havnt met you yet. then again i could be wrong :P
Greetings and salutations . Welcome to the best garrison in the Galaxy.
Welcome to the RBG.

Jags
Hey there Aurra,
Welcome to the RBG!! I've always liked Aurra Sing, so I'd love to see what progress you've made with your costume!!
Cheers,
Mox
Welcome mate, might I add & I'm sure your not, but when met the actor that played aurra she was an absolute bitch, still got my figurine signed tho lol, welcome to the best garrison in the world, REDBACKS
Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes. Hey Rents, I met the actress who played her too, and got stuff signed aswell. She was actually pretty nice when I met her, but that might have been because I was manager (and dressed as Oola) of a group of dancers she had a photo taken with at the time. She was surrounded by hot dancers dressed as Twi leks, what's not to love? Wink
Photos or it didn't happen.. :P

Also. Welcome!
Welcome!
Pages: 1 2