Redback Garrison

Full Version: Troop Report Star Wars BluRay Big W Launch 17/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE FOLLOWING HAS BEEN RETRIVED FROM ADMIRAL ACKBAR's PERSONAL JOURNAL, THIS WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE FOR FUTURE MISSIONs FOR THE EMPIRE

Date: 17th Sept 2011

Venue: Big W Robina town center

Time: 1100hrs

Mission: Promote the Launch of the Documentry Movie "Rebels conquering the imperials" (AKA STAR WARS) on BluRay

Rebels Attendance:
Jedi - oigen (ashley bryson)
Admiral Ackbar - Sandman (Steven Kocsis)
and
TheSniper in Dengar

Imperial Trooper Attendance:
Lord kev Vader
Stormtrooper TheWolf
Stormtrooper ReDaV
Sandtrooper Spacebandit

Support Crew: Kitiara. thank you!

Detail:The Admiral arrived at venue with oigen and Sniper already inside training (changing) room. Not long after Vader and his troopers arrived in store (they also changed in same room), the rebels located plans from Big W for the imperials invasion and so we quickly went out to protect the Documentary (aka Star Wars Movies)

Amongst the Bluray Stand were Younglings and a young Yoda!
the imperials found yoda and attempted to lure him to the dark side but we stop this.

Rebels had their work cut out for them as all the younglings were wearing clonetrooper masks from the store... so they weren’t under order 66 yet.

for a brief moment the 2 sides seized conflict for a photo out the front of the stores sign but the Admiral knew "Its a Trap!"

we had a quick break and collected ourselves from the battlefield to regroup and replan the invasion. It was decided to just continue protecting the Documentary BluRay stand and the younglings all dressed up.

some how after the break, Ackbar was taken into the Cooking sections where the trap was sprung by the waiting imperials!!!
Vader found a fishing rod and TheWolf had a net and managed to "Catch" the Admiral and attempted to take him to the BBQ section but he got away and returned to the stand, were the Store managers were so impressed by the younglings that prizes were handed over to the best dressed.... YODA!!!! the force is always strong with him no matter what age.
all others received a small figurines for their work aswell.

we all retired to the training room and changed then left for our shuttles.

Injuries: my fingers were all wrinkled but hey i was Ackbar! no others are know yet.

Malfunctions:Dengars belt was left behind at his training ground so he had to improvise

Public Incidents: a few younglings mistakenly wacked a few of us with their toy sabers. but the crowds were very well behaved.

Mission Status: success by the rebels. the Documentries are now sold world over in a store near you!

Photos: can be found here
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...20Release/
Just awesome guys and gals, can't wait to be part of this Jig
Well done Doppeldaumen1

I just hope we can convince someone in CQ to do a vader, it's a heck of a long drive to get troops up here.

PS Scientists just found Tatooine didn't they .... so it may actually be a documentary?
http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Technolo...62265.html
Nice report Beanie,good to see Lord Vader out and about.
Yoda for the win!!!! What a fun troop
Nice work everyone....great read Beanie
yeah thought i might mix it up a bit!!!
Looks like you all had alot of fun great woork guys.
Great troop pics guys! Missing being back in Brisneyland Sad

Always seems to be missing a Boba. Thought we had quite a few???
As far as I know we only have you and bossy, There are some in the works though.
yes there are hop Wink
Nice job everyone!
Good troop, even better when we got the blu-ray at the end.Hehehe Note to self, write costume checklist and follow it.Rolleyes
Was alot of fun & great troop to do. Need to get myself a Blu Ray player.