Redback Garrison

Full Version: Mater Hospital Halloween Troop Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 23/10/2011

Venue:Mater Hospital

Time:10am till Noon

Mission:To help cheer up the sick kids at the hospital. Help get them in the halloween mood.

Trooper Attendance:
TD-Dino
TK-Phantom
TK-Supatrooper(Pez)
TR-Redpaint

Guest Trooper Attendance:No

Support Crew:
Supatroopers Son, Jordon.

Detail:The call had gone out that there was a need for some of Lord Vaders finest to go to the hospital and help raise the morale and fighting spirit of those in need.
At 9am all the troopers met in the carpark cleverly disguised as civillians to help confuse any rebel scum that might have ideas on thwarting their mission. They then made their way to the staging area otherwise known as the starlight room where they procedded to change into pure awesomeness.Wink Once the room was opened at 10am the troopers stopped for some photos with some of the kids that had come down.
They then followed captain confused and his 2 volunteers on a journey through the wards of the 7th floor.
Most children were thrilled to see them however there were a couple who didn't want photos, there was also 1 girl who claimed the troopers as her very own and wouldn't let them go.
After a brief drinks break in the cavernous rooms the troops ventured forth to the 8th floor for more morale boosting. While there they came across one Obi Wan, but after a look at the sheer awesomeness of the troopers he changed his alleganice and his lightsaber to the Sith.
Then it was time to head back to the staging area where they once again slipped back into their civillian garb and made their way back into the everyday.

Charity Funds Raised:N/A

Injuries:No

Malfunctions:Not really

Public Incidents:

Mission Status:Success. Many happy Kids and of course their parents.

Photos:Supatroopers son took some, and will hopefully post them up soon. Also the stalight people said they would email some, but we'll see.
Great troop report Redpaint.
Love the troop, that little girl just didn't want us to leave.
good to catch up with you again Pez and Jordan
Well done guys. These Hospital troops are the greatest and toughest troops to do and you do the Legion proud when you bring smiles to the children's faces.
Well done guys!
Great report!! Would love to have trooped but had to look after the kids hopefully next time..
Well done guys.
Great work guys!
You have made us proud, Troopers.
Fantastic work, Troops. I'd really love to be along for something like this.
Awesome work guys!
A great day had by all. Makes me proud to wear the armour. It was great that the hospital put on A New Hope onto all the kids TV's and on a huge projector in the Starlight room.
A must do for the future...
A wonderful day fellow troopers.
Getting cosey with Dino drinking blue milk, cheering on our mentors at the opening scene from ANH, storming through the wards placing smiles and gasps from kids to parents.
Dashing Phantom had a little girly fan at his feet, Dino was praised at the dirtiness of his armour, Repaint had an obsessed paparazzi lady waste all her memory card on her phone and I was told I was too scary for been shinny!
[Image: 6272164050_bfcd9062de_b.jpg]
I also enjoy doing these types of troops for the kids, as it reminds me that there is truly a heart to the Empire.Wink
Just got an email thanking us for our appearence at their halloween party.
Here it is.

I just wanted to send through a couple of photos from the event that the Stromtroopers attended at the Mater Children’s Hospital on Sunday 23rd of October. Our early Halloween party was a great success and the Stormtroopers were very popular.

Thanks again for organising a troop to visit us, we really appreciate it.

Captain Starlight

Here are the photos

[Image: IMG_2307.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2308.jpg]