Redback Garrison

Full Version: no i'm not jeff vader from catering.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and why are all the tray's wet.Peace

thought i better say greetings as i have posted a couple of times and people have been very helpful.
well my names stew. the pic is actually a 7' LEGO Darth. i was at the shops and i nearly took out a team of jawas to get to it. my 2 fav things combined.
looking to get started in the coming months and having a good time.
i work for the red cross so i don't mind spreading leading a hand.
anyhoo. chat you all soon enough. thanx to the crew at supernova for the invite.
P>S how do people get the unique nicknames? muppet, the scotsman etc?
Hi Stew Smile

Nice one.. Jawas are expendible.. oh wait, you meant children.. hm.. this is awkward, so Im just not going to comment Wink (*whisper*I approve..)

You can choose whatever nickname you want for the forum, then when we get to know you, its kind of a choice between calling someone by their real name or their nickname.. but just like the army, you dont necessarilly always get to choose your callsign/nickname. You might do something or say something that sticks. I get called Tril most of the time.

Yeah, as Tril said, sometimes you get to choose you nickname or forum name and sometimes it given to you. Think there is a thread here somewhere on how we chose/got our forum names. I'm The Sniper because of 'liking' weapons, my unoffical one is The Sniffer, just as Muppet.Hehehe
Hey there mate....welcome along.
There is s thread somewhere about peoples nicknames
Welcome Stew, glad to see you on the forum
Welcome aboard, Stew!

I think I've seen that same lego Vader! (Oh, and I love the Eddie Izzard quotes!! )
Welcome Smile
Weclome mate. Always pic your own call sign, troopers will just make up nicknames later Smile. Most ppl thought my name was jim....i think some troopers still think it is :P
If you already have a nickname from some other part of your life, use it. Otherwise, create one, but leave it long enough or do something we all notice, & you'll get one given to you. I brought mine with me, it's a nick I've had for years. And welcome!

Sideshow Mel
(In response to the title) Damn right your not. I'm Jeff Vader, head of catering :P . <- The draw back of wearing a Shadow Scout.

I came up with my Name years ago. There is a thread somewhere with an explanation. Basically it means 'Hobbit Feet'. But everyone calls me Hoppy or Hop, which I like.
Welcome Stew, hope you enjoy your stay with the RedbacksDoppeldaumen1
yeah, Jims right, pick a nick... lol Welcome mate

Mick
oh this is to funny.. an i am going to see Eddie Izzard next Sunday. I wonder how he would react if darth vader was sitting in the audience. i will have to give this some thought, much like my suit. i get called, bigfella all the time, Shrek and baby huey... and no no and NO!!!
(Sunday 20-Nov-2011, 08:26 AM)Moxxxie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, Stew!

I think I've seen that same lego Vader! (Oh, and I love the Eddie Izzard quotes!! )

it was at the myers at it think it's called carindale? southside somewhere about 6 months ago.
Yeah I saw one a couple of years ago at the myer center in Brisbane
i decided my nickname will be Mystery. how do i changed it etc?
Pages: 1 2