Redback Garrison

Full Version: had some fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cavalier and scope on sunday did the strathpine video ezy $1000 cash givaway as just a fun afternoon of trooping.
Thanks Mick for trooping with me as it was alot of fun mate.

Not alot of people turned out but the ones who did wouldn't leave us along if fact 2 little girls probably got 20 photos with us cause the loved us so much.
The Rural fire brigade was there with a sausauge sizzle and a really bad singing old man.............oh well. After 4KQ nothing will stop me trooping Smile
It's funny how you approach some people and they wont even stop or talk or even look at a TK willing to have some fun and wish them merry Christmas. they just ignore you and shake there heads ? I wonder why ?
Some people are funny and no fun.
I also noticed when you stand on the side of a road that 99% of people beep and love it but 1% of people scream abuse and throw rubbish at you (so 'tough' boys to do that from a moving vehicle)
Mick and Jason had more fun than anyone but, making jokes and making sure everyone had paid ther video late fees !!!
Didn't raise any money today but hopefully some kids and parents went home with smiles on their faces after Mick and I gave them the imperial interigation. Are these the droids were looking for ? ha ha

scope
Jason
Indeed a great opportunity for this recruit to experience some of the ins and outs with close range public. Having now mastered the art of seeing your feet through ur mouth grilled and reflections in windows I feel a small step closer to ready ... Thx for the opportunity Jason! A great and very entertaining day out! Pay your late fees!
Haha, nice work fellas
Well done guys...good stuff...sounds like you had a lot of fun
Awesome work guys. Remember... Closed minded judgemental people lead to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to the dark side of the force..... OH hang on your already there, forget that! Just enjoy yourself and you will make those wanting to be around you enjoy themselves, and all the others will just miss out, their loss. Keep spreading the 501st Xmas joy!