Redback Garrison

Full Version: Welcome to the Newest Gunner IG-4159
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to the Redback's latest Big Gun, IG-4159 Beanie.

Great work Steven

[Image: ig4159_full.jpg]
Awsome gunner costume buddy. saw it up close today, nice job. I want one !!!

scope
Jason[/i]
another one from the "Same wardrobe collection" thanks again muppet... this make 12!
Grats and awesome work Newbie.
A great looking Gunner you have there Beanie
(Tuesday 27-Dec-2011, 06:55 PM)Beanie Wrote: [ -> ]another one from the "Same wardrobe collection" thanks again muppet... this make 12!

12!!! thats 11 more than me dont think Ill even try to catch up.Notworthy
Congrats Beanie, looks great Doppeldaumen1
Nice work beanie.
Congrats Beanie! So you going to get a "big gun" now. Seriously welcome to the Gunners Club.
Well done Beanie!
ohhh yeah, thats why i got a gunners sniper, get a BIG F GUN!!!

or get a guitar and a top hat on, then im Slash from "gunners" n roses... get it... boom boom chi!
Congrats Beanie
Now Beanie, I wanna hear lots of: "Pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-pew." Aaaah
Congrats
(Tuesday 27-Dec-2011, 07:36 PM)Darkvoyd Wrote: [ -> ]Grats and awesome work Newbie.

mate... im far far far from being a newbie... i joined in 2007 when there was 5 of us in QLD the days before Redback Squad... in fact i helped get the name Redback... me Newbie, NEVER!
Pages: 1 2