Redback Garrison

Full Version: Welcome to our neweset Redbacks,Buzzard, Glitch, Cavalier and Darkvoyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Congratulations troopers!!!!! Hi5
...are you sure there wasn't a bigger gun?,... Thx guys, and well done all. The Northside truely gets to represent now Wink
Great work guys. You've all done so well. Looking forward to seein you all in action. [/b]
Well done to all.
At the rate the Redbacks are growing we will soon be the largest garrison in the country. Look out world here we come...
congrats to all !
Congrats fellas. i love the fact all newbies are manly northsiders Smile. Looking foward to trooping with you all soon.
Well done everyone.
Congrats to all!

I know it wasn't the best day to stay in armour too long, WAY too humid Tuesday!
Welcome to the Empire our new brothers.
Great job guys. Deltorn you have a big job updating the costume list for me haha. So what does that make the Garrison numbers at now?? We will at 100 for DW2012 at this rate.
Great effort guys
Great work to get it all finished and photographed at the Armour Party - well done all!!
Have found 2 more recruits looking 4 armour, keeping the garrison growing!
(Wednesday 28-Dec-2011, 08:40 PM)APOK Wrote: [ -> ]Great job guys. Deltorn you have a big job updating the costume list for me haha. So what does that make the Garrison numbers at now?? We will at 100 for DW2012 at this rate.

Tell me about it, Its gonna have to wait till I get back to Aus, something tells me we are gonna have a few more by then too.
Well done one and all!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3