Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hey there from charters towers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys my name is Matthew ryder and I'm 19 and I wish to join 501st legion of course lol. I hail from charters towers near Townsville in northern queensland and I would love to do anything as a group and with other people. I don't have a costume but would like to make a snow trooper costume. I don't know what else to say lol

Matthew :D
Hi Matthew.
Welcome to the Redbacks.
There are quite a few guys up Townsville way. Send Muppet a PM about costumes and have a chat to seantrooper he is from up your way and he has a snowie.
Good luck and ask heap of questions...we are all here to help.
Welcome Matthew.
If you're in Townsville next Sunday night, there is a troop happening, and also on Wednesday night.
hehehehe oh Matthew we lied about the cookies ......after all we are the darkside

Welcome to the RBG good to see my recruiting drive is working
Hey thanks unfortunately I won't be in Townsville for next week hopefully the weekend after. And I will ask plenty of questions so I can get in well here Smile
Welcome mate, good to see another one up our way.

We may have a troop at Charters Towers near the end of this year.
Welcome to the redbacks Matt. There are a few guys around Townsville who you can talk to and get advice from and Im sure one of them already has a Snowtrooper to check out.
Thanks I have been interested in this for quite a while but never knew where to start so hopefully this will be great Smile A troop here would be fantastic to be honest :D
(Saturday 21-Jan-2012, 04:08 PM)Mattigasm Wrote: [ -> ]A troop here would be fantastic to be honest :D

Like on the 5/8/9th Feb Peace There are some troops on those dates in Townsville to celebrate the release of ep 1 "Phantom Menace" 3D, if you can make it pm NQDude or Jaster (?) for more details.
Welcome!

I'll be keen for that I can try and make it for the star wars 3d works gets in the way abit lol
Hi mate and welcome!

If you can make it our way for the ep 1 release troops, I'll be wearing my snowie so you can have a good look at it.
I can definitely make it to the ep 1 release and that would be great because I want one myself :D
Sweet. I'll be at event in the city for the midnight release
Welcome to the mighty Redbacks
Pages: 1 2 3