Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome ID-3943 Anakinra, newest Redback member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great stuff. More fodder for Vader to force choke. Remember to have a few disguises ready because we just let him think he can do that that whole crush the larynx thingie.
Well done, looks great.

Michael & Lisa
Angelman & LadyTarkin
Have you told Lord Vader the good news that you have found the spaceship you lost yet.
Oh yeah, thats right, you are already dead Sad
It's easier being a grunt and playing dumb, Vader just expects that from me Smile

scope
Jason

I hope you get this joke Shannon, if not you are probably scratching your head and wondering WTF does that mean Jason.

Awesome job on the uniform Smile
Congrats, Anakinra, and welcome aboard! Smile
Congratulations , looks fantastic!

Thank you everyone, great to be officially 'aboard'! And yay for girls approval day Hehehe Thanks for all the help and encouragement you guys have given me and Voyd for putting up with my rantings as I struggled with that damn jacket :D now BACK TO WORK!!! Cranky
(Saturday 21-Jan-2012, 03:30 PM)Beanie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Officer, just watch out for Darth Vader going off at the Death Star Canteen staff... always with the i Dont need a tray!

Please report to Level 24 for orientation.

again well done Officer Anakinra well done indeed!

(Saturday 21-Jan-2012, 11:56 PM)Anakinra Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you everyone, great to be officially 'aboard'! And yay for girls approval day Hehehe Thanks for all the help and encouragement you guys have given me and Voyd for putting up with my rantings as I struggled with that damn jacket :D now BACK TO WORK!!! Cranky

Yeah, straight back.... Lol

Keep that TK in line!

Congrats Smile
Congrats Anakinra.

Hope to see you at a troop soon.
Congratulations. Looks good.
Woohoooo!!! Looks fab, Shannon!

I've got a few of those Imperial Citation notepads for you, if you like! They're always a bit of fun at events!

Cheers,
Mox
Fantastic news.

Now you are officially an official officer... or something liek that. Doppeldaumen1
Hehehe Yep no more T-shirt troops for me!! Cheeky

Mox, sounds fantastic!! Doppeldaumen1

...omg I have a legion id no. to put on my avatar now! brb...
Nice work Shannon, welcome aboard.
someone cant get enough of their new uniform. good to see you in it even in off duty times.
Pages: 1 2 3