Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello from Dublin Ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A big hello to all in the redback garrison
My name is Darryl I am currently a member of the emerald garrison in Ireland it's great to see that the empire is far across the globe the cossie I have at the mo is the tusken raider ANH & TPM love trooping bringing smiles to people's faces young and old just back from a 4 day event in Belfast the heroes & legends event great stuff
Till next time peeps
Hi,Hi, Hi and welcome to the Redbacks forums!!!!

(just to be sure, to be sure)
Welcome Darryl

Good to see our brothers and sisters from across the globe sign into our little forums.

I read your post with an Irish accent , dont know whySmile
Hi and welcome!

The Irish, they love a drink as much as we do...... Wink
Welcome to the redback forums. I'm the resident Irishman here in the redbacks, I was born in Bray, Wicklow. Used to take the DART up to Dublin every weekend when I was young.
You'd be proud to know I drink all these Aussies under the table.
Welcome Monk!!! It just spins me out how wide this network is...all united by a great cause and a heap of fun. Like muppet, I read your post in an Irish accent... Smile don't know why...but gives me a smile for 6am in the morning Smile

Thanks for posting...it would be great to "hear" more tales of your adventures!!!
Welcome to the boards mate. Wink
Hi Monk, welcome to the Redback Garrison.

Could you link your 501st Legion profile in this thread so I can upgrade your forum access.

Rick
wow i got many friends in the 501st all over the world but ur the first from ireland... welcome to our little corner of the 501st world.
Hi Monk,
Thanks for the post, great to hear from you.
Cheers
Craig
Welcome to the Aussie Redbacks Mate
(Friday 24-Feb-2012, 05:27 AM)Deltorn Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the redback forums. I'm the resident Irishman here in the redbacks, I was born in Bray, Wicklow. Used to take the DART up to Dublin every weekend when I was young.
You'd be proud to know I drink all these Aussies under the table.

I used to live in Nice, Wicklow....

So Monk a reyou a Hurler or a footballer?
(Friday 24-Feb-2012, 08:05 AM)cobra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Monk, welcome to the Redback Garrison.

Could you link your 501st Legion profile in this thread so I can upgrade your forum access.

Rick

Hi rick I'm not part of the 501st it's a private cossie club that dose not operate like the 501st check us out
www.irelandgarrison.com
Great Website Monk, the Prop section is amazing, awesome AT-ST.
welcome Monk, impressive props you have over there.
Pages: 1 2