Redback Garrison

Full Version: Lachlans Birthday Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: March 3rd 2012

Venue: Little known territory of Shailer Park

Time: 12-1pm

Mission: Show off the Imperial prowess

Trooper Attendance: TK-5839 Phantom TD-6068 Cavalier TK-6086 Darkvoyd SL-8995 muppet ID-8996 Tanna

Guest Trooper Attendance: Super Trooper Ray

Support Crew: Beau

Detail: Word had come in from the Bureau that a Rebel Jedi Training Academy had been established in the little known sector of Shailer Park. Lord Vader, hearing this intel, took it apon himself,to take care of this situation. Something about, if you want something done correctly, so Lord Vader selected the best of the best troopers to accompany him to this territory. [Image: th_party.jpg] Apon arrival, this elite group of troopers witnessed something so unimaginable that no good loyal citizens should have to endure. Watching a group of well trained younglings graduate and receive their Jedi master certificates. Presenting them with their awards was the very wise and soon to be dead, Jedi Master Aiden Naboo .[Image: th_ray-training.jpg] The new Jedi Masters joy was short lived, and to their credit, made the wise decision to not engage the almighty powerfull Sith Lord and his elite trooper, but instead to make a hasty retreat. To add insult to injury, Darth Vader took their training ball, which will make a great addition, to his every growing collection of Rebel tools. Ahhh, the spoils of sweet victory.[Image: th_vader-and-ball.jpg]

Injuries: none

Malfunctions:none

Public Incidents:TK-5839 Phantom did have an aerator pushed in by a young hippy but he was dealt with humanely.

Mission Status: A great success. $150 was giving for our attendence and with everyone in agreement, will be donated to the Worlds Greatest Shave

Thankyou to all for attending today, you sure made a lot of little people very happy.
This is just fantastic. What a day!

Well done, Troopers! Doppeldaumen1
Well done.
Bahhhahaha, got yer ball! A very entertaining outing, even when we were Mobbed by younglings and flogged by a thousand foam training sabres!
Yet another fine troop. Good job in sure stinking heat!
Well done troopers...sounds like an amazing party! Doppeldaumen1
Good little troop I enjoyed it....apart form having my aerator messed with
Thanks for the troop report Ken. I LMAO @ Vader stealing the ball. That's hilarious!

I'm not so sure about younglings receiving their "Jedi Knight" status after only an hour's worth of training (doesn't it take a bit longer than that to become a Jedi Knight?) ...and the Jedi Mind Trick took a little while to work on Laughlan to convince him I WASN'T Obi-wan ...

A great bunch of troopers to troop with though, so thanks for the invitation to come along.