Redback Garrison

Full Version: New recruit from Rockhapton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys and Gals,

New recruit from Rockhampton. No armour as of yet but very interested in getting it and helping out with a troop or two.

Cheers,

Darkcyde aka Tony
Welcome Tony, I think Angelman is from Rocky so I'm sure he'll be excited to have someone in the same town for a change.
Yep already been talking to Tony, and stuck him in my TK armour. Apparently I have a small head??? I have a MouldMan ANH Stunt. So I think Tony may need a bucket from the USA if he chooses the storm trooper path. He would consider an Imperial Officer too, so it would be nice to have two of them too (Lisa aka LadyTarkin) to keep the TK in line.
Sweet.
Hi TonyTd and welcome to the Redback garrison
Welcome aboard the forums mate.
Welcome aboard mate, one more for the NQ squad. Wink
Welcome to the awesome Redbacks mate!
Hi and welcome,
you are in good hands with Angelman.
As for a bucket, you could look at a EFX, they make an ANH (a new hope)and an ESB (Empire strikes back) version. I have a big head (yes I know...) and have the ESB version and it fits fine.

[Image: 002-1.jpg]
Rockhampton continues in strides!

Welcome aboard! Doppeldaumen1
hi and welcome to the forums and RBG
Welcome, Darkcyde.
Greetings and welcome aboard, I still need to meet up with you Rocky boys and Gals, as I pass threw there every week on the way to and from work out at Blackwater.
Welcome to the Redbacks Tony Smile
Hey hey Tony
we met at Angelman's place
how goes the ST suit buying?