Redback Garrison

Full Version: Love from Sunshine Coast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
oh right... thanks! ah you guys seem like family already!
Welcome along.
Plenty of helpful people here and lots of officers to help out with the costume.
My wife has a jawa and working on her second.
Welcome to the Redback Garrison Ash.
Good luck with whatever costume you decide on making.
Welcome, Ash! Smile
Hi and welcome
(Tuesday 20-Mar-2012, 03:42 PM)Rents Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the mighty Redbacks

what he said :P

hello glad to have you hear

Hey hi and welcome!!! Smile
I think I've whittled down to a few costumes I want to pursue.
I still feel a strong attachment to be a ID so that's the most probable choice
but I am turning towards Juno Eclipse slightly - I totally ruled her out as a choice as I didn't think she would be accepted. A few body mods to be made to become her though =/
"Think" is the correct word, because overtime that list will grow again. Wink
hiya ash welcome to the RBG the bestest garrison in the world and fastest expanding Smile

naw the love keeps coming... I am SO excited at the prospect of joining. Right now it's 'must get sleep' but i'm entranced in research on various costumes

Yay Ash, welcome!!! ID rocks, but so do most of the other costumes in the 501st Jig. Definitely get to Kev's place on Saturday if you can, I will bring along my officer outfit and can bring some of my pattern stuff with me if you like :P I'll pm you some of the links I found useful when building mine as well, but not till tomorrow...neeeed sleeeep!! Hehehe
I got me some boots (same ones recommended from Anakinra's ID thread) and ordered my jacket pattern, again recommended by Anakinra and a hat pattern. SO excited!
Does anyone know how long it takes to be fully approved (provided everything goes well with the costume check)?
Once you're completely done, and have the photos in, it shouldn't take more than a week, maybe two, unless HEAPS of people have submitted new costumes right before DW or SN....

Provided everything is correct of course, and you have no adjustments to make.
Ash, dont rule out Juno! She's a great character to do! I've only just had my Juno approved, and it's quite a comfortable costume to do!
Pages: 1 2 3 4