Redback Garrison

Full Version: RBG CO for a week.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As some of you may have realised, last weekend was one of the rare occasions when ALL 3 Australian 501st CO's were gathered at the same place!!

A lot was discussed over a beverage or 3 and some really positive discussions were had.

It was suggested, to further enhance the brother/sisterhood between garrisons, and to be to also appreciate the nuances of each individual garrison's workings; that we each take command of a different Garrison, as per this photograph:

[Image: SC20120402-090326.png]

So as of Monday 30th of April, I'll be your new co(for a week), Dave will be TAG's and Kevin will be SCG's.

Apropriate forum permissions will be set shortly - looking forward to work8ng with you guys.

Cheers

Amro
wow thats a great idea.... cant wait for you to be running us in the lead up to Dreamworld event (4th/5th/6thMay) Amro.... :P i hope Kev will debreif you in time!
Will you be needing the complete list of trouble makers?

PS: Kev's shirt doesn't look as awesome as his Redbacks shirt....... Smile
Doppeldaumen1
I will obey, my Master......Hehehe
Sounds good, a different perspective never hurts.
reporting in my lord
Wow I thought I felt a disturbence in the force on the weekend, geat to see the garrisons working together. Doppeldaumen1
WOOHOO, QUICK BOYS, GET OUT THE NEW APPROVALS LIST AND THE ALCOHOL!!!

Welcome aboard!!!
This will be an interesting test....
Good to have you here Amro, you've made yourself known to a lot of us already so I'm sure you'll handle it with ease.
Makes sense why Dave didn't come to do RBG, the combined awesomeness of me and him in 1 garrison would cause a complete world meltdown!!!
Whatever you have read or heard is not true!!!

Good to have another Sith Lord at the helm... temporarily.
[quote='Phoenix' pid='61854' dateline='1333325099']
Will you be needing the complete list of trouble makers?

Yeah, time that I behaved myself right.Hehehe
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!! Hanging with the cool kids Wink

<3 u buddy
Wow. I saw Kev taking his shirt off for that photo. I thought he'd just had too much to drink. :P
Pages: 1 2