Redback Garrison

Full Version: Ashtons 10th birthday troop report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: 31st March 2012

Venue: Astons house McDowell, Aspley
Time: 6pm - 7:30pm

Mission: suprise Ashton and his friends by delivering pizzas

Trooper Attendance: The Wolf, Zerebin and Scope (not scorp)he he

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: Bec the photographer

Detail: 10th birthday party

Charity Funds Raised: ? Phantom may know

Injuries: Zerebin had his feelings hurt by Bec the photographer......Lol ......just joking Luke

Malfunctions: none

Public Incidents: increased pulse rates due to being suprized by star wars characters

The Wolf as a Jedi, Zerebin in his scout trooper armour and scope in stormtrooper entered the premises at 6pm with 5 pizzas in hand each to suprize little Ashton and his 4 friends for his 10th birthday and were the kids suprised !!!
One of Ashtons friends saw us and jumped 4 ft to the side because he was so startled, I tried not to laugh but asked him are you ok little buddy Smile
Bec took lots of photos so Ashton would have some great memories of the day and she said she would add them to our photobucket photo list soon.

Wolf had a Jedi duel with a few kids without injury, which is amazing considering Ben Kenobi died from one strike of a lightsaber Cheeky
I miss BenSad

After answering alot of questions about "how did you guys get here" ? and " whats it like living on the death star" ? to which I answered "well......there aren't any girls on the deathstar you know but there was 1 once but some rebel scum broke her out and escaped"
blank looks of confusion !!!! I got it anyway Cheeky

Saying goodbye was quick as Zerebin noticed a plane light in the sky traveling fast over the nights darkness and said this is our shuttle coming to pick us up so we have to go. We got changed next door and re-entered the house to consume the pizza that the kids didn't finish and some black liquid that looked funny but tasted good called 'coke'
then we were asked by the kids "who the hell are you guys anyway" ?
"ummmmmmmm, we were just walking past the house and your mum said you had some spare pizza left if we wanted some" blank looks again...."yeah right" Lol
So the kids invited us to watch star wars on their huge TV screen.....cool.

Great time had by all, kids and us. Thanks for having a party Ashton.

scope TK3461 signing out
dude!!! pizza and coke!!!! nice work....
Good job on the troop and the report!
That is so awesome. Doppeldaumen1

Nice job.

I want you to come to my Birthday party! Jig
Well done guy's, sounds like a great bunch of kids.
Nice work guys.
They made a $100 donation to Starlight
Nice report dude, birthdays are a fun troop
Brilliant work guys!!! Makes me want my kit MORE if that's possible.
(Tuesday 3-Apr-2012, 10:10 PM)scope Wrote: [ -> ]I miss BenSad

this cracked me up...

Great troops - using Jedi mind tricks on kids hmm.