Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let me just point out that the four costumes submitted by Cobra, MouldMan, Draco & Tanya are all 'Extended Universe' costumes, and as such had to be submitted to the Legion Membership Officer (LMO) for approval.

The LMO is pretty much the harshest critic of costumes in the Legion, and has no qualms about pointing out unacceptable flaws in any costume submitted. His word is final, and he does not suffer poor workmanship lightly.

Nevertheless, the four costumes submitted were pretty much all passed as excellent examples of each character - a testament to the new level of high standards we are aiming to set here in the Redback Garrison.

WELL DONE to these four troopers, and indeed all new troopers approved so far!

The Redback Garrison is setting the new standards of excellence for the 501st in Australia, let's keep it that way!

Kev Vader
Well said boss.
And at this point it would be fair and reasonable to say, the REDBACKS ROCK!!!!
Thanks Boss, yes well said.

I believe its also a testiment to the Garrisons team work and support in costumes both familiar and rare. This is what has/will seperate us from the rest.

As cobra so perfectly put it, REDBACKS ROCK!! :D
Right now, I'm so damn glad that I live north of the Tweed. Who would want to be in any other Garrison!

Congrats guys and gals - those costumes look SENSATIONAL!
I agree, well said, and well done to all the EU persons approved recently.
The Costumes approved recently show not only a new level of creativity within the Redbacks, but a whole new level of skills as well.

It'll be good to troop with some people not in armor, and carrying sabers to cut down that pesky Jedi Ray! Smile

Well done everyone!
It'd be like fishing in a barrel Smile

(Saturday 20-Feb-2010, 08:11 AM)TheWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be good to troop with some people not in armor, and carrying sabers to cut down that pesky Jedi Ray! Smile

Well done everyone!
I'm sure we could now claim that we are at the forefront of Star Wars costuming in Australia.

If someone wanted to argue against this claim, they would be hard pressed to show due cause that this were not the case.
Its an honour to a member of such a great garrison.

Next weeks troop at DW is going to show the world how great the Redbacks are.
I do keep saying "We are 'The Best Damn Garrisson'"

I could do with some improvement to my TK though mind you.
(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 08:15 AM)hopfot Wrote: [ -> ]I could do with some improvement to my TK though mind you.

Yeah..... That femtrooper butt plate of yours has got to go, Mate.
I have to totally agree with what's been said. The level of quality and variation of costumes here in the Redback Garrison is second to none in Australia. This Saturday's Dream World troop will showcase this fact and how strong we are. Happy to be part of the best damm Garrison.
(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 08:15 AM)hopfot Wrote: [ -> ]I could do with some improvement to my TK though mind you.

Improve it? Have you actually done a troop in it as yet???? It's hard to tell, we all look alike...

(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 06:11 PM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah..... That femtrooper butt plate of yours has got to go, Mate.

I agree.... Has to go... Can we start a physical fitness regime for some of the troopers? I could do with some more room in my ab section..Smile
(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 07:23 PM)TheWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Improve it? Have you actually done a troop in it as yet???? It's hard to tell, we all look alike...

(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 06:11 PM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah..... That femtrooper butt plate of yours has got to go, Mate.

I agree.... Has to go... Can we start a physical fitness regime for some of the troopers? I could do with some more room in my ab section..Smile

Scotty - The but plate should be lower now, can't really see.

Wolf - I walked around for a couple of hours Sunday arvo. Walked around the back yard (not very stable terrain) and up and down stairs and even sat down. And I was in pain in every muscle in my body like I had just been for a 10k walk. :P
(Tuesday 23-Feb-2010, 11:30 AM)hopfot Wrote: [ -> ]Scotty - The but plate should be lower now, can't really see.

Hehehe....... Lower 'aint the issue.

It just needs to be pulled out of your crack.Aaaah

Hehehe

We'll line you up with other TK's for a comparison and let others "give input".Wink
How did we go from talking about new members, to talking about Hopfot's Bum.....

Smile
Pages: 1 2