Redback Garrison

Full Version: Chermside Gametraders Star Wars Kinect Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: Thursday 5th April 2012

Venue: Chermside Gametraders

Time: 18:30hrs to 20:30hrs

Mission: To promote the release of Star Wars Xbox Kinect

Trooper Attendance: Imperial - Scope, Phoenix, and Cav
Rebel - Super_Trooper, Hoppy and DarkVoyd

Guest Trooper Attendance: Yoda
[Image: IMG_4145.jpg]

Support Crew: MadamSith, (Bella & Rocco). Big Mac, and Jimcricket

Detail: Imperial forces interacted with the public to promote the release of Star Wars Kinect as per Lord Vader's orders.
[Image: IMG_4129.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4156.jpg]

Citizens found leaving the store without purchasing the correct product were arrested by troopers manning the doors (Hoppy forgot what side he was on for a moment... remember 'Blue' Lightsaber).
[Image: IMG_4140.jpg]

In order to save members of the community from Imperial incarceration, Jedi were called to the location to restore balance. As Rebel forces did not want to engage in direct assault for fear of injury to the public, mind tricks were used on various members of the public to ensure they made the correct product choices, saving them from Imperial arrest.
[Image: IMG_4155.jpg]

Injuries: Cav had a headache after being attacked by a fellow trooper. This happened just after Master Plo turned to his commrade Jedi and was heard saying 'I love these guys... Watch this *waves hand*'.
[Image: IMG_4157.jpg]

*Jedi Laughter* LolLolLol

Malfunctions: Apart from Master Plo attempting to wear his neckseal inside out, there was nil.

Public Incidents: Almost!
[Image: IMG_4161.jpg]

Mission Status: Sucessful.
[Image: IMG_4170.jpg]

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...Chermside/ (Thanks Anda!)
Great Report Voyd. Wink It's that damn lightsaber hilt. Get's me all confused when the light starts to fade. Hehehe

Who knows when Jim was going to get around to that report. :P
If you like I'll just copy and paste this report over to the RL. Wink
Awesome report, head still sore... lol!!!
Great troop guys, mmore!!!
'AWESOME' !!! Jedi Plo Koon looked soooooo cool !!! where are the pics in the report, you aren't shy are you ?...... Lol

Rebels and Imperials were all amazing on thursday night, we all did a great job, however, I did notice a few citizens that didn't enter the store as they were too scared of us Cheeky If I saw a sandtrooper carrying a large battle axe I probably wouldn't go near them either...ha ha

Fantastic report Darkvoyd, great job Doppeldaumen1
(Sunday 8-Apr-2012, 05:36 PM)scope Wrote: [ -> ]'AWESOME' !!! Jedi Plo Koon looked soooooo cool !!! where are the pics in the report, you aren't shy are you ?...... Lol

Rebels and Imperials were all amazing on thursday night, we all did a great job, however, I did notice a few citizens that didn't enter the store as they were too scared of us Cheeky If I saw a stormtrooper carrying a large battle axe I probably wouldn't go near them either...ha ha

Fantastic report Darkvoyd, great job Doppeldaumen1

DUDE!!!! Sand trooooooper!!!!! Td :P
Fixed Cav, sorry mate Banghead
@Hoppy, yep go for it mate, paste it to RL. Thanks.
Excellent troop everyone! Great report VoydDoppeldaumen1
Good work guys n' girls and thanks for looking after my Plo :P
Ring ring ring on the telephone....

(Sunday 8-Apr-2012, 03:19 PM)Darkvoyd Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG_4170.jpg]

This was a great Troop. I was late from 4) things, 1) Getting stuck in the long weekend traffic from the Sunshine Coast to Chermside, 2) Going to EB Games (North), 3) Going to EB Games (South), 4) Getting on my mobile to reread the Event Planning section and find the name of the shop.

But once catching up with Ray and suiting up, I was able to join fellow Imperials in securing the facilities while maintaining a truce with the Jedi.

Jim? Report? He probably still hasn't finished using his Redbacks shirt to pull in the chicks. Smile
Nice work troopers. 4 separate troops on the same night across Redback territory.
I was going to it tonight Hoppy!!!!. Thank you Voyd for doing the troop report, top job and great troop fellas.
hahhaha Voyd u ended up doing a redback troop report even though u was rebel all night.... HAHAHAHA im glad it didnt work like that down the logan hyperdome shop.

(i still gotta write up my RL... ill do that at work this week.)

anyways good report mate!
@Jim - No worries, I didn't remember it being discussed and I had a few mins this arvo so = report.

@Beanie - Nope I'm 501st through and through, I just happened to be hanging out with the Redback's in my own costume.... I'm not a Rebel Legion member yet remember lol
(Sunday 8-Apr-2012, 10:03 PM)Darkvoyd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a Rebel Legion member yet remember lol

ohhh yeah what we up to now? 12 days and counting...