Redback Garrison

Full Version: Greetings from Timberline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Howdy!
I'm Doug from the new Timberline Garrison. Our garrisons were approved at about the same time, and several of you have registered on our message boards, so I thought I'm come visit and see what you're up to "down-under".

Nice place ya got here!

Congrats on becoming a garrison!

-Doug
Welcome!
Feel free to have a look around Smile
G'day Doug,

Post a link and I'll come visit you

Scotty
Scotty,
Here ya go:

http://www.idaho501st.com/

All are welcome! Smile
Welcome Doug,
Have just registered on your forum
ken
I tried to register but it told me my email was spam
Greetings Doug - just upgraded your member status to 501st!
Glad you could visit us here down-under!!
hello redback, this is one of the many mikes from timberline; stopping by to say hi. and here's to our two garrisons kicking some major ass in the future.

*edit*

hey look, mike say has already signed up. i'm mike marosits, there will possibly be another few mikes stopping by.
Welcome Doug and Mike Smile
Greetings everyone, its exciting to see our two Garrisons voted in around the same time, and the idea of becoming "sister" Garrisons is a great way to start our journeys.
G'days Doug and Welcome,
Hehehe scotty is spam Hehehe
I just signed up on your boards, will have a look there when the activation goes through..Smile
(Monday 22-Feb-2010, 11:59 AM)TheWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just signed up on your boards, will have a look there when the activation goes through..Smile
Your now activated at Timberline
G'day from Oz!!! Welcome aboard.

Shadow7098

Hello From the GML of Timberline.

Great looking Forums you Got Here!!Doppeldaumen1

Ill make sure not to cause too much troubleDevil

-Willy-
Pages: 1 2 3