Redback Garrison

Full Version: A First for the Legion, please welcome our Tonnika Sisters,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In a first for the Legion, Sithprincess and Empress Evil have had their Tonnika Sister costumes approved.
Great work ladies!!
Once a new costume title is created, they will each have their own entry on the Costume Library.
Tamsin has also created the CRL, which will in time, be added to the CRL database.
Whilst the sisters dont usually work alone, both are approved seperately, not as a pair.
Well done Girl's.
You two have been so busy.

Congratulations! Peace
Yay yay yay! That's awesome!

I'm so excited.

Thanks Muppet! Doppeldaumen1
So...are these 501st or RL approved? Or are they the same as the Bith.
i think these are the same as the bith... more of a cantina character i think.

congrats ladies thats just fantastic work!!!!
Great job ladies.

I’m not an expert but I believe they have a back story that puts them in the bad guy category.
Actually they do make the 501st because they were criminals / con-artists, therefore meeting the quota to be a bad guy (Girls) costume.
Where as the Bith Cantina band were not bad guys and therefore cannot be accepted by the 501st.
Wookiepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tonnika_sisters Wrote:The Tonnika sisters were identical twins who became infamous con artists under the New Order. Individually, they were Brea and Senni Tonnika, although they often pretended to be just one woman, Bresenni.

Well done ladies. Doppeldaumen1
I can certainly vouch that the blue Tonnika sisters is a real bad a#s!
(Tuesday 17-Apr-2012, 05:53 PM)Empress Evil Wrote: [ -> ]I can certainly vouch that the blue Tonnika sisters is a real bad a#s!

Have to agree both are pretty bad but the blue one just looks more evil. Doppeldaumen1

Great work ladies Notworthy
Grats!!!! Legion First... Nice Work!
Grats girls!! Doppeldaumen1
Just to confuse things.

In 0 BBY, they earned additional fame for being in the Mos Eisley Cantina when Luke Skywalker first met Han Solo, but in fact, the "Tonnika sisters" in the Cantina were the Mistryl Shadow Guard warriors Shada D'ukal and Karoly D'ulin, masquerading as Brea and Senni in the course of a mission.
Congrats ladies...well done
(Tuesday 17-Apr-2012, 05:39 PM)cobra Wrote: [ -> ]So...are these 501st or RL approved? Or are they the same as the Bith.

Yeah Rick, 501st approved!!!
Pages: 1 2